Re: Applications 17.08 in NEW queue

Sandro Knauß - 26.10.17, 12:58:
> On Donnerstag, 26. Oktober 2017 00:01:52 CEST anxiousmac@gmail.com wrote:
> > I do recognise that the ftpmasters have a large workload and I am merely
> > seeking information rather than trying to be pushy.
> >
> > KDE Applications 17.08 seem to have been waiting for approval for some
> > time. Are there issues which need to be sorted out, or is it just a big
> > task to work through them?
>
> KDEPIM has splitted out kdepim source package to several smaller source
> package, and those are waiting their approval in the NEW queue. There are no
> know problems with these. Later on, we need to sort out the bugs, that are
[…]
> Unfortunatelly, I don't know nothing to speed up the process - just be
> patient.

Why are also packages with same name as before such as kmail, akregator and so
on in NEW queue? It appears they are the only ones still missing in order to
be able to install KDEPIM 17.08.

There are sitting there for two months already. On the other hand there are
not many packages older than two months in there, so there is hope.

Thanks,
--
Martin