Re: Please help with #865382

Don't know that there is much I can do.

Don't seem to be able to get a clean install of Stretch Xfce to work.
Boot fine to the tty.  All the tools I could think of to try worked
there fine.  Can't get X11 to work at all.

Not at all sure why not but it will not work at all.  I tried # startx
and that doesn't work.

Tried Live, Default CD, netboot.

Don't have permission to access to Console 1.

Tried a boot install too.  Won't boot.