Re: improving the UX with the default KDE installation

Hey,

> Thank you. I rapidly checked the values in popcons also for
> - kdeaccessibility (not enough info)

if you talk with accessibitiy people they told you, that it is very important
that all accessibitiy software is installed by default. See the talk at
debconf15:
"Thanks for maintaining a desktop environment. But is it accessible?"
<< The graal of accessibility is that it should be ready to be enabled
everywhere, all the time. Some of the Debian desktops are very accessible, but
most of them are not. In this talk, I will present how the accessibility stack
is packaged in Debian, how it works, and what desktop maintainers need to do
to make sure that their desktop is accessible.>>

https://summit.debconf.org/debconf15/meeting/290/thanks-for-maintaining-a-desktop-environment-but-is-it-accessible/

> - dragonplayer

well you should ask the plasma people, but I think they also suggest vlc
nowadays.

Best Regards,

sandro