Re: [bug?] mariadb-server (serious? + workaround)

Hi,

I have the same problem while updating my sid system.

It is a serious bug on mariadb-server package, to detect akonadi as a instance
and break the update process, when akonadi is running. Please file a bug, so
that we can start the discussion how to solve it the best way.

Best regards,

sandro