Re: plasma-discover-updater not available in stretch but available in sid

On 02/19/2017 01:26 PM, Nikolaos Pantazis wrote:
Hi,
I run stretch. I have no system tray update notifier in kde plasma. bug
#797886 told me to install plasma-discover-updater witch is not available
in stretch but is available in sid.
Don't know how to solve this problem.
Thank you for your work in debian and kde.

You must be mistaken, I cannot currently find plasma-discover-updater in Sid or Stretch and this is the first time I've heard of the package.

Ah, I see what the problem is, https://packages.debian.org/sid/kde/plasma-discover-updater if you scroll to the bottom of the page you'll see it's only available for kfreebsd.

regards,
--
Jimmy Johnson

Debian Sid/Testing - Plasma Version 5.8.4 - EXT4 at sda17
Registered Linux User #380263