Re: Reply to SMS in kde connect

On viernes, 25 de noviembre de 2016 19:14:07 ART newbeewan@nativobject.net
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to reply to SMS using kde connect but it doesn't seem to work...
>
> The button "reply" is here but when I push it, nothing happened and it
> disappears...
>
> Is there any configuration or workaround to make it works ?

Some features depend upon the Android version.
That being said I never got to update the package (although I'm not the
official maintainer). Last time I tried tests where failing but I could not
check why.

If anyone is willing to help... just say it :)

--
No pienses que estoy loco, es sólo una manera de actuar
  De mí - Charly García

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/