Kmail and Outlook style invitations.

Unfortunately, some of us have to work with/against corporate email systems
based on Outlook and Exchange.  On an up to date Debian testing system (KDE
Frameworks 5.23.0 and KMail 5.2.3), Kmail does not seem to recognize Outlook
style invitations?  I can see the "body part VCS/ICS calendar" if I show the
message structure, but cannot do anything with it (unlike the previous version
of Kmail).  Tried lots of options but nothing makes any difference.

Any insight much appreciated.
Thanks.
Andy.