Re: Kmail Import Folders

On Sat, 27 Aug 2016 10:55:53 +0100
Richard Ibbotson <richard.ibbotson@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Richard,

>Tried Google and Bing and and some others before writing to the Debian

You misunderstand.  Mostly my fault.  google does not send list posts
back to the originator (in this case, you), because you already have
a copy.  In this, and so many other ways, google is broken.  Yet google
refuse to correct the problems insisting they're features.  This despite
the fact that, even after all these years of brokenness, there are people
that still expect gmail to work like email.

--
 Regards  _
Tired of doing day jobs with no thanks for what I do