KDE Frameworks 5.25: Be careful with dist-upgrade

Hello!

I said this so often… now I didn´t check closely either in my about daily
habit to upgrade the machine.

A dist-upgrade on my amd64 laptop would remove plasma-desktop, kdepim,
digikam, kde-telepathy, ark, gwenview and more.

You most definately do not like this, so watch out carefully on dist-upgrade.

Of course its always a good idea to carefully read what apt proposes on dist-
upgrade, I screwed on that one today, but was able to interrupt the process
and reinstall already removed packages.

On that I now found that on my amd64 Sid system kde-full meta package is
installable again, while Digikam 5.1 and other extra apps are installed as
well. Thats wonderful!

From what I gathered from aptitude its just the state of a partially uploaded
KF5 5.25 in unstable, so waiting seems to be the best option. However, I will
try with a partial upgrade, instead of dist-upgrade. Okay, and this holds
almost all of KF 5.25 back.

Well, so unstable users just have some patience, until KF 5.25 is fully
available. Testing users: I do not know whether the team set up a transition
for this KF upgrade, so be careful after the minimum wait time in sid is over.

Ciao,
--
Martin