KDEPIM: Display glitches

I'm running a current "unstable" system on my system and after a failed
attempt a few weeks back, I'd kept KDEPIM on hold. Today I took the plunge and
upgraded.

As far as I can tell, yet, things are working. But there are a number of
display glitches in several programs.

KMail
* Message Headers are missing
* Menu View > Headers does not have a submenu

Kontact
* Month view: day numbers are much too large almost cut in half (lower
missing)

KNotes:
* Windows for pre-existing notes are completely black. Windows for new notes
are as determined by preferences. (Is there a way to reset the old notes?)
* Dragging a note window around only has an effect when the mouse button is
released; only then the window moves with its top-left corner to the mouse
position.

Any suggestions on what might be wrong and how to fix it?

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig
mailto:michael@schuerig.de