Odd calendar problem

Hi,

I'm running debian testing with kontact version 4.14.10. After a recent
upgrade the calendar in Kontact has been acting strangely. Whenever I try to
add an event to the calendar, the event jumps to six hour later than the
specified time. For example, if I set an event for 3pm and click ok, the event
jumps to 9pm on the calendar. When I manually drag the event back to 3 pm, it
stays there, but then jumps ahead again when I restart kontact. (My calendar
is synced with my google; not sure if that is relevant.)
Has anyone else noticed this strange behavior?

Tim