kmail/contacts integration for KDEPIM 16.04

Hi all,

Can those who have upgraded KDEPIM to 16.04 confirm that these things works:

- In Kmail, the mail address completion uses the contact address book?
- Does Kmail display the avatar of the sender (the picture attached to a
  contact in the address book) in the header of the messages.
- Does Krunner search in the contact list (you may need to install
  libkf5akonadisearch-plugins to have the search plugin.

Thanks,

Yannick

--
My father, a good man, told me, "Never lose your ignorance; you cannot
replace it."