Re: Fwd: [Kde-pim] QT 5.6.0

On Friday 15 April 2016 16:18:16 Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> Hi!
>
> here I forward a message of Sandro, see the last paragraph about Qt 5.6.
> According to him currently Plasma crashes hard with Qt 5.6 and that is why
> the team waits for 5.6.1.

Not exactly, we wait for 5.6.1 because we always skip .0 releases due to the
combination of bugs + avoiding a transition.

The patch for that specific bug is at least on the repo now, although I don't
know if we've got to upload it to experimental.

Cheers!

--
I am two fools, I know, for loving, and for saying so.
  John Donne

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/