plasma 5.5 in experimental

Hi,

I have tried plasma 5.5 from experimental and kwin-x11 crashes
immediately on login. This leaves me with unmovable undecorated
windows. Starting anther kwin instance from a shell doesn't work
either since some leftover from the dead kwin instance blocks access.

Unfortunately, drkonqui doesn't start in that situation as well.

Is that a known issue, and how can I assist in debugging?

Greetings
Marc