Manage kde4 kwallet from plasma desktop

Hello,

I'm actually an happy user of KDE on a Debian fully upgraded against SID repositories.
I have done the migration from kwalletd4 to kwalletd5 during the transition to plasma.
As i always use the kde4 kwallet instance for kde-pim (4:4.14.10-2) i would like to manage some aspects of the legacy kde4 kwallet (master password, closing policy of the wallet).
It seems that my version of kwalletmanager (4:15.08.3-1) is not able to manager kde4 kwallet instance.
Does anyone know how to do it ?

Regards,
--
Gael