properly functioning torrent manager for KDE/Plasma 5

KGet works but loses the torrents between reboots. This appears to be not what the developer intended because there is an advanced setting to allow downloads to resume on startup. Moreover kget seems to store a lot of data in its tmp folder in /~.kde/share/apps/kget/tmp/ relating to every torrent ever opened, suggesting that the developer want to keep the torrents going. KGet also doesn't seem to be as fully featured as ktorrent.

Unfortunately ktorrent simply does not work. I can give it the same torrent file as KGet and KGet will download the file(s) while ktorrent reports the download as stalled. I can import a partially downloaded torrent from kget and ktorrent will show the partial download but fail to download the rest.

Are there any fully functioning torrent managers for KDE?