Re: KDE Plasma 5 transition from testing

Le mardi 17 novembre 2015, 19:46:25 Javier Juan Albarracin a écrit :

> Hello Philippe, thanks for you help

> Below I put the output of the apt-get dist-upgrade -V. As you can see,

> there are two packages that are kept back and cannot be resolved:

> kinfocenter (4.11.13-2 => 5.4.2-1)

> plasma-desktop (4.11.13-2 => 5.4.2-1)

> Moreover, you can also see that several packages such as for example

> <breeze (5.4.2-1)>, are first installed and later proposed to be

> uninstalled through apt-get autoremove because it no longer be needed.

> Here the output of the apt-get dist-upgrade -V

I am only a simple user with a little of experience in computing and particularly in Linux Debian, I am not thus an expert, I ask myself the question would have kept silent not to block the updates of certain package Debian, Kdm for example. Otherwise I do not how see taking(bringing) out you of it.
You did well one:
Apt-get update followed by one:
Apt-get ugrade -V

and only later :

apt-get dist-upgrade -V

if it is the case waits and makes regularly each days the first two commands and watch the result of apt-get dist-upgrade -V

Philippe Merlin