Re: Reinstall KDE completely

Am Sonntag, 20. September 2015, 18:13:23 CEST schrieb M.:
> Sorry, Martin, but what I´m trying to achieve is irrelevant. I need to do

For you it seems to be. For me it is not:

Cause instead of wiping an existing installation completely, there may be
easier ways to fix up issues with it.

> So I´ll remove all packages by hand and the config files one by one - it
> seems that is the only way.

If you are concerned with this, you can consider to write an upstream bug
report. I am not sure whether it could change anything tough.

I actually would like to have all Plasma and KDE application configuration
files in one directory as well.

[top posting not fixed properly this time]

--
Martin