Re: how to remove widgets from panel on plasma desktop?

On Thu, 17 Sep 2015 14:39:49 -0400
Gary Dale <garydale@torfree.net> wrote:

Hello Gary,

>centre again. Namely how to remove widgets from the bottom panel? I've
>got some that I don't want that just take up space but there doesn't
>seem to be any way to remove them.

If they're in the task bar, do as Ewan said (it also applies to
KDE/Plasma 5), but if they're in the SysTray, right click on that to
alter the settings there.

--
 Regards  _
Black man got a lot of problems, but he don't mind throwing a brick