Re: Dolphin request to run as root

On 09/14/2015 12:05 AM, Daniel Schröter wrote:
Hello,

I'm running Dolphin in version 4:15.04.3-1

Since upgrade to plasma 5: If I start Dolphin with the icon I get a
message for kdesu requesting root privileges. (If I click "ignore" it
runs fine).

If I start Dolphin from the konsole it doesn't request root privileges.

I would open the menu(right click the menu start button) with 'edit applications'/menu edit and check to see what command is being used and also check to see that 'run as different user' is not checked.
--
Jimmy Johnson

Debian - Wheezy - KDE 4.8.4 - AMD64 - EXT4 at sda1
Registered Linux User #380263