Re: Konsole bug?

On Thursday 10 September 2015 12:29:20 Andreas Bourges wrote:
> - open multiple tabs in konsole
> - menu -> copy input to -> select tabs (or CTRL-Shift-. on my system)
> - select or deselect some tabs
> - press ALT-o ("OK") - doesn't "press" ok, but inserts an "o" in the search
> field

With me ALT-o doesn't 'press' ok and in fact doesn't seem to do anything, only
actually clicking "OK" makes the dialog go away.
When I then do in the 'original' tab "gcc --version" (for example) it executes
an entirely different command in the other tab! The only link I was able to
find is that it uses a command from the 'original' tab's history.
The 'original' tab was a root session while the other was a normal user
session.

> Can someone please test, if this is reproducable (and not a local problem
> on  my system).

Although the symtoms aren't identical, it sure looks like a bug in Konsole.