Re: <Solved> Gimp

Le lundi 7 septembre 2015, 02:29:31 Jimmy Johnson a écrit :

> I have 3 Sid systems 2 had gimp installed and one didn't, I was able to

> get a full upgrade on the one without gimp and then install gimp.

> On the systems with gimp I was not able to get a full upgrade, so I

> removed gimp and then did a full upgrade and then I was able to

> reinstall gimp.

Thank you for the information, it is very interesting and surprising, it would be instructive to explain the whys and wherefores. Thus Gimp deleted one time can be reinstalled after the big update.
It would be interesting to know if other packages can follow the same method, I think of Filezilla, Digikam...

Philippe Merlin