Re: Plasma past G++ transition

Op 05-09-15 om 12:21 schreef Martin Steigerwald:
Am Freitag, 4. September 2015, 03:43:44 schrieb Diederik de Haas:
I may go in and remove things like kde-full, and kde-workspace* (I
think that was renamed plasma-workspace*?).
I do think that kde-workspace has been 'retired'; it's not available on my
system. Doing 'aptitude markauto kde-workspace' seems like a good idea.
Wrt kde-full I read on IRC that work is underway to make that
installable/upgradable, but since it includes the whole kitchen it
naturally  takes to most time to get ready.
Here kde-full is done (amd64 sid). Maybe not all mirrors catched up yet?

Approx. 2 ago weeks KED was pushed back to "Debian Stable", today I did "apt-get -t sid kde-full"
and all was installed, with nice desktop as result, (architecture: amd64)

Thanks for great work!!!

Luc

begin:vcard
fn:Luc Castermans