Re: Can not load kde5 after upgrade in last week.

sppmg <sm.sppmg <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi all
>
> I use Debian testing up to date. So I was upgrade from kde4, it's work
> fine before last upgrade (hmmm,actually it's a problem let me need
> reboot , so lose many data on desktop of not saved. but not big problem
> for using.) . But after I upgrade in last week , it can't load after
> login , the "bar" will freeze.
>
> [-----]

Hi there, which package version of Breeze and libkdecorations2 have you
installed?

Did you do an upgrade or a dist-upgrade?

Can you try to do a update & dist-upgrade using the command line (using
apt-get or aptitude for example)? There are new packages in the repository
and presumably resolves the last week problems.

Good luck and regards.