Re: Any idea when KDE will be working properly in Stretch?

On 17/08/15 08:01 AM, Diederik de Haas wrote:
On Sunday 16 August 2015 14:03:47 Gary Dale wrote:
I'm hoping that losing the ability to drag edges and corners to resize
windows is temporary
Are you unable to do that or is the mouse indicator absent or hardly visible
indicating that you can resize the window?
I had the latter problem and re-applying the theme/cursor-theme seemed to have
fixed that.
OTOH I also have various packages from unstable/experimental which may also
have had an effect on it working again.
The mouse indicator is there but it doesn't work on most windows. I can still resize Icedove windows but have to jump through hoops to resize most windows (the alt+right-button trick or selecting resize from the top bar | more actions menu).

According to some of the replies, this is "feature" and not a bug. :(