Re: SDDM lost display monitor

On Saturday 15 August 2015 12:25:39 Jimmy Johnson wrote:
> If your still holding old packages, you should dist-upgrade..just my .02
> cents worth..

I'll raise that to 0.04 and say that you should NOT do that, especially if you
have unstable sources in your /etc/apt/sources.list.
My sugestion would be to prefer testing at this moment, like this:
$ cat /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/40defaultrelease
APT::Default-Release "testing";

Another option would be to use 'aptitude safe-upgrade' which would only
upgrade packages which would not break your system.
But of course you are free to do with your system whatever you want ;-)