Re: So I have a Plasma 5 desktop!

On 07/12/2015 06:12 AM, Michael Schuerig wrote:

And I'm pretty sure that everything plasma5 haven't landed in unstable
yet, but if the issues you have mentioned are the biggest ones
around, I'm so far pretty happy about the state of things.

I'm waiting for some things I see missing before I upgrade "plasma-desktop". What I see missing are "showdesktop and "klipper", I've been using them for many years and would hate to loose them. Also I know once I remove a KDE-4 package there is no looking back and you can loose the functions of your desktop. Once I find my missing packages I will be extremely happy! So far so good..
--
Jimmy Johnson

Debian Sid - KDE 5.3.2 - AMD64 - EXT4 at sda13
Registered Linux User #380263