Re: Difference in appearance between kde-style-oxygen and kde-style-oxygen-qt4

Hi,

I am not on the list, next time, please add me to the cc.

> I don´t get what you mean. Looks pretty similar to me. Where is the
> difference, except the missing scrollbar on one of the screenshots?
The knob for zooming (right lower corner) is bigger, the ">-" symbols
left of the folders look different (IMHO with kde-style-oxygen it looks
way better than with kde-style-oxygen-qt4) and there is way more space
between the different icons themselves and the next line (where
"Wurzelordner" is displayed) and above and below "Name, Größe, Datum",
which caused the scrollbar to appear in the first place.

Cheers,
Julian