Re: How to view audio CD in Dolphin/Konqueror?

Martin Steigerwald wrote on 01/16/2015 04:17 PM:

> Try kdebugdialog and look on console or in ~/.xsession-errors

I selected all the items that contained the string "audio". This was the list:
  7117 kio_audiocd
  60002 kaudiocreator
  kio_audiocd

Then when I executed 'konqueror "audiocd:/%3Fdevice=/dev/sr0"' from the
command line, I saw plenty of errors, but all related to QPainter not being
active. Nothing seemed to be related to trying (and failing) to access or read
the CD.

Perhaps I'm not using kdebugdialog correctly (although I think it's probably
close enough); the help manual is not a model of clarity.

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR