Re: black icons after kde upgrade

> Hi all.
> After upgrade to kde5 my desktop doesn't display icons anymore
> All icons became black

  	I had similar issue, but not with all themes icons were black; I had black
background too (i read the other message).

> I use the debian testing release , my video driver is nouveau and my
> graphics card is an old nvidia FX5200.
> Does anyone has an idea why this happed?

	I was just asking if you was with an old graphic card and you appear to be
in the same situation I was:

kpc:~$ lspci | grep -i vga
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA Corporation NV34 [GeForce FX 5200]
(rev a1)

	I solved looking fore some nouveau module crashes (don't know if it's
instable for you too). It appears kde4 was more tolerant than kde5, so I found
I had to  force "nomodeset" parameter for nouveau module. I just created the
file:

kpc:~# cat /etc/modprobe.d/nvidia.conf
options nouveau modeset=0 nofbaccel=1

	I disabled fbcon acceleration too, but I think it should suffice the
modeset=0 parameter. Give it a try and restart X server (or reboot the
computer), it should work for you too

	I hope all the details could be useful for others and for developers too.

--
Non pretendo che comprendiate il significato di quello che ho scritto senza
averlo riletto un certo numero di volte. Personalmente, vi riterrei degli