New Kde 5 screen blocked

Hello,

My system is an debian sid amd64 kde5 up to date. In the starting up everything works well but often after a while the screen jams the cursor of mouse work, but impossibility to click to stop or start an application. The only solution i find to take out me of it is to open a session console by ctrl Alt F2 and to stop the system by a poweroff, For example if in the screen kde there was a page active firefox and if I killed the firefox process on the console nothing changes the screen when I return to the screen kde.
Could I have of the help I don't know what to do to take out there otherwise.

Philippe Merlin