Migrating kwallet from KDE SC 4.14 to Plasma 5.3.2

Hi!

With some hiccups this worked and so owncloud-client can access kwallet
again (it opted to use Plasma 5 based one).

In the process it created new kwallets in ~/.local/share/kwalletd. The old
ones are in ~/.kde/share/apps/kwallet.

I now wonder about kwalletmanager. Even the 14.12 one in experimental is
still Qt 4 based. Is there a new one available already?

Of course as long as KDEPIM is Qt 4 based, some apps will use the old one
still.

I didn´t migrate to GPG based kwallet yet. Thought the migration assistent
would offer  me this, but it didn´t. I still wonder whether I want to use my
newly created generic GPG keys for it or create an extra one just for the
kwallet. I bet an extra one with different based may be safer. I always had
different passwords.

Well will tackle this another time. I used a tiny bit stronger password for
the new private kwallet. I hope it will not confuse me to much as to which
password to enter. Owncloud new, KMail old. Maybe I set both to same
password.

Thanks,
--
Martin