Re: So I have a Plasma 5 desktop!

On 07/12/2015 09:17 PM, Michael Schuerig wrote:
On Sunday 12 July 2015 19:06:55 Jimmy Johnson wrote:

I'm waiting for some things I see missing before I upgrade
"plasma-desktop".  What I see missing are "showdesktop and "klipper",
I've been using them for many years and would hate to loose them. Also
I know once I remove a KDE-4 package there is no looking back and you
can loose the functions of your desktop. Once I find my missing
packages I will be extremely happy! So far so good..

Klipper is there already. "Showdesktop"? A widget to hide all windows
and show the desktop underneath? That's there, too.

Michael, I'm not seeing what you are seeing..I'm not seeing showdesktop at all..and klipper is version KDE-4 and if I install plasma-desktop KDE-4 klipper will be gone with no replacement..
--
Jimmy Johnson

Debian Sid - KDE 5.3.2 - AMD64 - EXT4 at sda13
Registered Linux User #380263