Re: So I have a Plasma 5 desktop!

Am Donnerstag, 9. Juli 2015, 09:28:53 schrieb Martin Steigerwald:
> One time Cc to Maxy (please remove on replies).
>

> Hi!
>
> YAY!!!!
>
> But kde-window-manager missing as its still at 4.11.13.

Also beware:

kdemultimedia, kdenetwork and kdeedu application bundle meta packages got
removed on aptitude dist-upgrade first suggestion.

So in case you want a smoother transition and are on Debian Sid, *wait* a
bit :)

I think its good to wait with bug reports until package transition has
completed. I see bug reports here and there, but hey, this is unstable and
somehow all packages have to trickle in there. It won´t be an atomic
upgrade, now KDE SC 4, then blink, Plasma 5. Unless you wait a bit in
between.

Ciao,
--
Martin