Re: Plasma 5 and KDE Frameworks are coming to unstable

On Wednesday 01 July 2015 20:55:04 Eric Valette wrote:
> On 01/07/2015 17:12, Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer wrote:
> > ftp-masters. Go complain to them (and good luck).
>
> I did. Will see if anything happens. I suppose you already did with no
> result given the sentence.

Actually I know they are too busy and they do try to do whatever is in their
hands, but being and FTP master is definitely not an easy job. They are
Debian's gatekeepers and they need to take their job quite seriously.

The only way to improve the situation is having more FTP masters around, but
only DDs can become FTP masters.

--
Ud. está viendo a la persona que ven nuestros clientes.
 Leyenda pegada en el espejo de una empresa.

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/