Chrome not rendering fully on page loads

Running KDE 4.14.2 on Debian Sid, Intel i915 on a ThinkPad X220.

With the latest versions of chrome (stable, beta, unstable) I have this
problem where if desktop effects are turned on when loading a new page
or switching tabs, sometimes the view port doesn't fully render/draw on
the screen. I can see portions update while other portions don't, or the
whole view port doesn't render and all I can see if the previous page/tab.

Am I the only one seeing this?

--
Rubin
rubin@starset.net