Re: Sqlite akonadi transaction mode fix

Hey,

as martin already mentiond: SQLite is really not the preferend database
backend. I played around with it for some time and it triggers randomly
Database Errors. The base problem, is that sqlite only allows one writing
thread, that's why you get deadlocks with sqlite.

I'm glad if I can assits you fixing the sqlite issues. I'm a upstream
developer, too. If there are any questions, just ask.

IMO sqlite really do not fit for akonadi, so i would recommend to switch to
mysql or postgres.

Regads,

sandro