Re: pm-suspend and KDE sleep

On Wednesday 16 July 2014 14:13:54 Sune Vuorela wrote:
> On 2014-07-16, Diederik de Haas <didi.debian@cknow.org> wrote:
> > I'm in the same boat as Michael Schuering and I haven't been
> > switched e= ither.
> > I now do have various systemd related packages installed, but I'm
> > not=20=
> >
> > switched.
>
> Have you the systemd-shim package installed?  Did you actively select
> it at some point?

Speaking for me, not Diederik, yes systemd-shim is installed and I don't
remember selecting it; which doesn't mean I didn't.

Anyway, on a server (jessie; headless) I just installed systemd-sysv and
from the looks of it, it works. On my notebook (sid; multiarch amd64 and
i486) installing was a little more complicated. I had to put policykit
(0.105-6) to prevent it and packages depending on it from being
uninstalled.

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig