kmail: virtual tag folder is always offline

Hello all,

I have installed kdepim with baloo from experimental.

Everything works great including search and virtual search folders after
akonadi_baloo_indexer has finished indexing (faster than ever).

But one thing does not work: I have a virtual tag folder, which is always
offline. I can create new tags and filter mails by this tags, but the new tags do
not show up in the virtual folder.

Is this virtual tag folder a left over from nepomuk?
Is there a corresponding baloo replacement?

Thanks for reading.

Nina