Bad Printer choice for kde application

Hello,
I have a big problem, on a computer debian testing, i upgrade recently kde to
4.12.4-1. When i use kde application(kate,kwrite,gvenwiew,okular ...) i can't
choose the good printer, they propose an old printer not yet in activity.
The kde configuration printer show all my good printer, like cups.
For information my computer has known, kde2, kde3, kde4.....
I do many test whith no success, i distroy the .kde and no success for the
printer. May you help me.
cheers