Re: making-friends-with-kontact-again

On Monday 17 March 2014 21:05:03 Andreas Bourges wrote:
> Has anybody (successfully) performed such a reconfiguration? If yes, what
> would be the best  way to perform this?

I've recently installed KDE from scratch and all clean, meaning no copying of
configuration files what-so-ever. I've written down the configuration of my mail
accounts (address/username/password/etc) and when I installed KDE(-PIM) I
configured my mail accounts as I had written them down.
Note that I did/do not have client side filters (apart from spam program).

HTH,
  Diederik
--
GPG: 0x138E41915C7EFED6