Re: KDE 4.12.2

Am Samstag, 15. Februar 2014, 11:59:38 schrieb Martin Steigerwald:
> Am Samstag, 15. Februar 2014, 09:58:11 schrieb Marco Valli:
> > Installs and works smooth here, but:
> > 1) libkmanagesieve4 depends from libsasl2-3 that has been renamed
> > libsasl2-2 [*]
> > 2) plasma-wallpapers-addons depends from the old libmarblewidget16
> >
> > [*] change libsasl2-3 to libsasl2-2 in /var/lib/dpkg/status and
> > # cp /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libsasl2.so.2 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-
> > gnu/libsasl2.so.3 It's a very dirty tricks but works.
> > Thanks a lot for your works.
>
> Thanks!
>
> I think I wait for an official solution, unless I find an easy way to just
> rebuild libkmanagesieve4 out of source package kdepim.
>
> I believe this is probably just some command line switch of
> dpkg-buildpackage, but didn´t find it.

I now build complete KDEPIM myself and just installed libkmanagesieve4 from my
own build. Then installation of rest of KDEPIM package proceeded without any
issues.

If anyone wants this package, please contact me privately. As its a rebuilt of
the original package source without own changelog entry, unsigned and not
within a build chroot, I´d rather not spread this package in public.

Thanks,