Re: How to clean up Kontact calendar mess?

Martin Steigerwald said the following at 01/05/2014 11:58 AM :
> Am Donnerstag, 2. Januar 2014, 12:00:12 schrieb D. R. Evans:
>> Running 64-bit wheezy.
>>
>> I have been trying to import calendars and have ended up with a horrible
>> mess, and now Kontact won't let me delete (or add) calendars.
>>
>> What files do I need to delete or edit in order to get back to a pristine
>> state (i.e., no calendars) so that I can start again?
>
> I suggest trying to delete the resource from akonadiconsole

OK, that seems to have worked (although akonadiconsole doesn't provide an
option to delete a "resource", only "agents"). Anyway, after deleting with
akonadiconsole two agents that seemed to be related to calendaring, Kontact no
longer reports any of the (four) calendars that were hopelessly broken.

So I think I can start afresh. BUT, how do I now add a calendar? I can't find
any way to do so from Kontact any more. And if I add a calendar from
akonadiconsole, it doesn't show up in Kontact.

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR