Re: CD rip using Konqueror/Dolphin?

D. R. Evans said the following at 03/15/2014 01:00 PM :

>>> Magic! Thank you. (It's actually the package kdemultimedia-kio-plugins that
>>> has to be installed. Not sure why it's not installed by default, but anyway
>>> that did the trick.)
>>
>> Does it work for you?
>>

> Yes. As soon as I installed kdemultimedia-kio-plugins, everything worked.

And now, six months later, it doesn't work any more :-(

All I've done in the meantime is to apply official updates as they have been
released. But now when I open a CD in dolphin, I see the various virtual
directories, including audiocd:/MP3, but the directory is empty.

Weirdly, "Full CD" directory contains an .mp3 version (and other versions);
but the virtual directories (CDA, FLAC, MP3 and Ogg Vorbis) are all empty.

Any suggestions??

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR