Re: Proxy Problems with last QT update

Am Dienstag, 5. August 2014, 17:38:11 schrieben Sie:

> Hi Werner! Interestingly enough I haven't seen this behaviour on my proxy-
> impaired network. Non the less I'm going to check tomorrow again.

For reproducing it's maybe nice to know the setup. My server runs the proxy,
dnsmasq, dovecot and leafnode. Mail-, news- and proxyserver and the exception
for them are set by hostname.

Maybe the most important, it's an IPv6-only setup with static addresses.

> I don't know for sure it this is a KDE or Qt bug, but I think the best way
> to solve this will be reverting the change if needed.

As konqueror works, I would be it's somewhere in networks initialization code
of some kio.

--
MfG usw.

Werner Mahr