Notifications Do not All Go through Notifications and Jobs Applet

Hello,

notifications like "Your Email has been sent successfully" from Kmail are not
only shown in the notifications applet in the systray, but also pop up at the
bottom of the screen. The location seems to be somewhat dependent of the
application sending the notification.

This is somewhat annoying, since I need to click these notifications away. Has
anybody seen that before or a suggestion what I could do to get them only
though the notifications applet?

Many thanks,
Rainer

--