Re: How to enable NTP?

What says 'ntpq -p'?

user@host:~$ ntpq -p
remote refid st t when poll reach delay offset jitter
[...]
some-host 192.53.103.104 2 u 902 1024 377 2.842 0.417 0.242
[...]

If it says that it can't reach any hosts, then you should try other hosts.

You can tell your DHCP-client that he has to ask the DHCP-server or you can set them in /etc/ntp.conf.
Default settings in /etc/ntp.conf:
server 0.debian.pool.ntp.org iburst
server 1.debian.pool.ntp.org iburst
server 2.debian.pool.ntp.org iburst