Re: Kontact doesn't show ownCloud's contacts/calendars anymore

On Thursday 14 November 2013 16:12:54 Diederik de Haas wrote:
> Since a couple of days I'm missing my owncloud calendars and my contacts,
> but  I have no idea why since the akonadi resource seems to work, ie
> retrieving the list of calendars and the list of contacts is succesful,
> they just don't show up in Kontact.

I found a possible cause, in Akonadi Console when I choose Configure ->
Configure Remotely (on the DAV groupware resource, ie owncloud), there is no
url listed there, although it probably should.

If someone has a working owncloud connection (or other DAV groupware resource)
could (s)he tell me what info is missing in my remote configuration?

Cheers,
  Diederik
--
GPG: 0x138E41915C7EFED6