Re: KDE SC 4.10

* Modestas Vainius <modax@debian.org> [18-04-2013 15:34 EEST]:
> On 2013 m. of April 18 d., Thursday 04:04:01 Julian wrote:
> > release cycle rigmarole even if obsolete by the time it comes out of
> > freeze and is burned to 100's of blurays...no one wants 4.8 anymore.

> > People desperate for 4.10 are installing experimental, which is
> > crazy, experimental is the crucible of package pain and will always be that
> > way, but it is unnecessary for alot of applications out there, including
> > KDE.

I don't have a problem with cherry-picking what I want to use from
"experimental". Updating everything to the versions in "experimental"
would be insane.

> You know there are many people who do not care (or does not know) about
> version at all. All they care about is that stuff just works (tm).

Indeed, people like my wife couldn't care less. She knows I'm
testing/using 4.10.2 on my PC but she's perfectly happy with her KDE 4.8
installation because "it just works".