Re: KDE SC 4.10

On 2013-04-05, Julian <tempura@internode.on.net> wrote:
> Were the servers down at qt-kde.debian.net? Sorry I'm just confused as
> to why 4.10 isn't there?

pushing things to qt-kde.debian.net is quite some extra work for
everybody, for example it is not hooked up to debian autobuilder
infrastructure, so it is basicalyl doubling the work if the work is
planned to end up in the real debian archive.

personally, I also think that qt-kde.debian.net isn't a good solution to
any problem. Stuff should in my opinion happen in the debian archive.
Oh. and it is me who has pushed most stuff to the archive so far.

/Sune